Monday, August 3, 2009

Reflections in the Mirrior called GOD

A reflection is often considered that which is shown in a mirror, and if that be the case then I wonder what would be reflected if we look in the mirror called GOD. I remember being a man consumed with feeling that things were the way I saw them until I decided to hold things up in front of the mirror I call GOD. I took love, and I held it up, and I found that love was not based upon conditions as I had thought, but was to GOD to be unconditional and forgiving and full of wisdom. I took woman and I held her up in front of the mirror called GOD and I found that the woman is not only the tunnel through which all life flows but a pool of wisdom, often misunderstood, but a treasure to the one that finds her and sees her as reflected in the mirror called GOD. I took a child and I held it up, and I saw that reflected in the mirror was potential and limitless power, yet the true potential only can be reveled when the child is placed in an environment that seeks to push the child towards greatness. I held up a Father and I found that a father is to be like an umbrella, protecting the family from the rain that life causes to fall on the family while at the same time defining the rain so that the family understands what it is. I held up a mother and found that she is the nurturing hand of GOD in the family, that embraces in the good times, the bad times and the ugly times. I held up Pastors and those that say they hear GODs voice and I found that the only role they are to occupy is to lead individuals to GOD, not to earthly success but Godly success, besides what good is earthly success when Kingdom success is not obtained. Lastly I stood in front of the mirror called GOD and I saw that my life, my words, my ups and my downs are like an open book to those in my life and those exposed to my life, to read. For in a mirror all imperfections and perfections are exposed. As I stepped from in front on the mirror called GOD I wiped my tears, then I reached and grabbed relationships and held it up in front of the mirror called GOD for I was curious of how GOD wanted them to be. In the mirror reflected in my sight was a man with his arms stretched as if towards the heavens, his head was bowed as if in prayer, and in his hands lifted over his head was a woman and above the woman angels flew. when I looked at the mans feet he stood not on the ground, but rather he stood in the hand of GOD. That is how relationship was reflected in the mirror called GOD. My prayer is that this thought blesses the reader, and that they would seek to see things as reflected in the mirror called GOD, oh yeah the mirror in this thought is GODs eyes. I Remain Titus Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment